Search This Blog

19 July 2012

A unique wedding invitation

I was asked by a friend to design a wedding invitation for his friends, both runners, who were to tie knots, so to speak, this August. Yeah they already have a design in mind and I was asked to improve on it.

A runner's bib. On paper.

It's simplicity is quite a challenge, actually. What should be on a runner's bib (some call it race bib)? So we agree on this design and went on with the printing.

Runner friends are now having their invites.

Front part of the Wedding Invitation
Back portion of the Wedding Invitation

7 comments:

  1. That was a simple and creative wedding card I ever saw. A great appreciation for your effort. I really liked it.
    Castle Wedding Venue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    The wedding invitation card is good. My sisters wedding is gonna takes place in an amazing wedding banquet hall in Toronto. I would like to see more amazing cards. Can u suggest some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...wow.. Really unique and different concept! i'm amazed to see this wedding card.

    Thanks for share this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a unique and creative concept of wedding invitation cards. This card is amazing.


    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your wedding invitation in new way. Keep posting your creative ideas.


    ReplyDelete